I wondered …
- What should the small nonprofit without a list be doing in this economy in terms of direct mail?
- The kind of organization with a small (or virtually no) donor list?
- Does it make sense to try to acquire new donors in today’s economy?
- How often should you mail and how long should your letter be?
- What are some creative ways to grow your donor list?
Listen in as I ask the master of direct mail fundraising, Mal Warwick, these questions, your questions and more. Mal is a noted speaker, and author of 19 highly regarded books on fundraising, including the recent Fundraising When Money is Tight: A Strategic and Practical Guide for Surviving Tough Times and Thriving in the Future.
Our chat-fest was 30 minutes. I learned a lot. You will too.